The airport at San Manuel, Arizona is open for public use. It has one paved runway of approximately 4,214′ x 75′ with lights and a paved taxiway. There are free tie-downs, hanger rentals and a covered picnic area. Fuel is available 24/7 for purchase by credit card (ex AE).
In San Manuel are UTV rentals & tours and nearby are ziplines. The Arizona Trail passes just 6.8 miles from the airport where it crosses Webb Rd. Various events at the airport during the year may include; fly-ins, outdoor movies and pancake breakfasts.
- Sightseeing/Tours: 520 664-4812
- Parrish Traweek, Airport Coordinator: 520 664-4812 | Fax: 520 866-6511
- Aircraft Maintenance and Flight Instruction at San Manuel Airport: 520 664-4812
- AWOS – Automated Weather: 520 385-4238
- Taxi Service – Yellow Cab: 520 300-0000
- Lodging | Places to Eat | Local Attractions | Area Attractions
The airport is located at 75829 E Avenida de Aviacion, San Manuel, Arizona 85631 just 2 miles N of San Manuel, Arizona in SE Pinal County.
Gyroplane Sales, Service & Training
- Autogyro Arizona, LLC – “Sales and service of AutoGyroGMBH gyroplanes. Flight instruction – Gyroplane Sport, Private, Commercial or Certified Flight Instructor” | Located at: 86181 Avenida de Aviacion, San Manuel, AZ 85631 | 520 840-0186 | Facebook
- Blue Sky Gyros, LLC – “Gyroplane flight training for pilots in a Rotorcraft Gyroplane Private, Commercial, CFI, Sport Pilot or Sport pilot CFI rating” | Located at: 86181 Avenida de Aviacion, San Manuel, AZ 85631 | 520 840-0951 | Facebook
The San Manuel Ray Blair Airport is publicly-owned by Pinal County and managed by The Pinal County Airport Economic Development Department.