The airport at San Manuel, Arizona is open for public use. It has one paved runway of approximately 4,214′ x 75′ with lights and a paved taxiway. There are free tie-downs, hanger rentals and a covered picnic area. Fuel is available 24/7 for purchase by credit card (ex AE).
Fly in and book UTV rentals & tours in San Manuel (will pickup to rent) or go to nearby ziplines. The Arizona Trail passes just 6.8 miles from the airport where it crosses Webb Rd. Various events at the airport during the year may include; fly-ins, outdoor movies and pancake breakfasts. Taxi Service – Yellow Cab: 520 300-0000.
The airport is located at 75829 E Avenida de Aviacion, San Manuel, Arizona 85631 just 2 miles N of San Manuel, Arizona in SE Pinal County.
- Parrish Traweek, Airport Coordinator: 520 664-4812 | Fax: 520 866-6511
- AWOS – Automated Weather: 520 385-4238
- Sightseeing/Tours: 520 664-4812
- Aircraft Maintenance and Flight Instruction at San Manuel Airport: 520 664-4812
Gyroplane Sales, Service & Training
- Autogyro Arizona, LLC – “Sales and service of AutoGyroGMBH gyroplanes. Flight instruction – Gyroplane Sport, Private, Commercial or Certified Flight Instructor” | Located at: 86181 Avenida de Aviacion, San Manuel, AZ 85631 | 520 840-0186 | Facebook
- Blue Sky Gyros, LLC – “Gyroplane flight training for pilots in a Rotorcraft Gyroplane Private, Commercial, CFI, Sport Pilot or Sport pilot CFI rating” | Located at: 86181 Avenida de Aviacion, San Manuel, AZ 85631 | 520 840-0951 | Facebook
The San Manuel Ray Blair Airport is publicly-owned by Pinal County and managed by The Pinal County Airport Economic Development Department.