The airport at San Manuel, Arizona in Pinal County is open for public use. It has one paved runway of 4207′ x 75′ with lights and a paved taxiway (links on bottom of page provide more details). There are free tie-downs, hanger rentals and a covered picnic area. Fuel is available for purchase 24/7 by credit card (ex AE). The airport is located 2 miles NW of the community at: 75829 E Avenida de Aviacion, San Manuel, Arizona 85631
Various events at the airport during the year may include; fly-ins, outdoor movies and pancake breakfasts.
- Sightseeing/Tours: 520 664-4812
- Aircraft Maintenance and Flight Instruction at San Manuel Airport: 520 664-4812
- Parrish Traweek, Airport Coordinator: 520 664-4812 | Fax: 520 866-6511
- AWAS – Automated Weather: 520 385-4238
- Autogyro Arizona LLC/Blue Sky Gyros – Sales, service & flight instruction of gyroplanes.
520 840-0186 | 520 840-0951 | Facebook